četvrtak, 18. veljače 2016.

Old Hollywood Glam

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of what could I do for my next post because I've been away for a while, didn't have time for activities other than my college, so finally I have more time to dedicate to my hobbies. First, I decided to do something fun, something that would catch the eye and take me back to my place. I knew that I should do something that is hot right know and so came up with the idea that I should do make up look for the red carpet, yeah. Since the Februrary is month of Grammys, Oscars and also month of love why not to do look incorporate the classic red lip. That was my first thought and what is better than the classic make up?

I looked up for some photos from the red carpet to give me even more inspiration and what I first noticed is that all the looks are powerful and showing woman as she is strong and beautiful at the same time.
So, I started to play with the make up and finally made this "Old Hollywood Glam Look" which is all about feminine cut crease and bright lip completed with fur coat. 

I'm really, really excited because I'm back and promise you (and to myself) that I will post more often. Also I want to share that I have many, many big plans and projects in the future so stay tuned.

Love you all.


                                                       _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



Pozdrav svima,

Budući da nisam imala vremena za blog jer je veljača mjesec ispita, razmišljala sam što bih mogla napraviti da se vratim u punom sjaju. Sjetila sam se da se mnogo lijepih događaja održava u veljači, a ne samo ispiti već mnoge prestižne nagrade poput Grammy-a i Oscar-a. Znala sam da moram napraviti look koji će biti zanimljiv i upečatljiv jer to je ono što mi sad treba, zar ne?

Gledala sam fotografije na internetu kako bi dobila još više inspiracije za look i prvo što sam primjetila je kako sve fotografije prikazuju ženu kakva ona zaista jest; lijepa i snažna.  Inspirana Hollywood-om došla sam do zaključka da napravim look u kojem je ljepota žene na prvom mjestu, a to sam postigla s cut crease-om i crvenim ružem.





Marilyn Monroe

Candice Swanepoel






Kako je look na kraju ispao pogledajte

My creation




1 komentar: